Exoskel has been created to assist the user to rapidly ascend urban obstacles. After constantly failing to negotiate obstacles when rushed and weighed down, and after many cuts and damaged lower limbs, Exoskel was developed.
Its primary use is to provide leverage while ascending obstacles and negotiating uneven terrain. Armed with teeth to lock on to obstacles in any environment, and lift the user, via the stirrup system, up, over, and on… Exoskel protects the shin when scrambling over sharp and dangerous terrain and stabilizes the user on uneven ground and in awkward positions.
The Exoskel system can assist the operator by stabilizing the firing or anchor position on irregular terrain, as a shin protector, perpetrator restraint or as a Close Quarter Battle tool.
We are rated excellent on Trustpilot
Advantages of shopping with us
- Holds in excess of 1300lbs (590 kg)
- Weighs 0.8lbs (385 g)
- Resistant to high impact and UV
- Fire Retardant UL94 V0 Rated
- Kevlar stirrup protected by biothane
- Buoyant, all units
- 2 x X3 Climbing Aids 1SFA
- 2 x Cup Knee Pads 1SFA
- Strapping Pieces, each 15.74in (400mm) in length
- 8 x 0.4 Inch (10mm) hollow hose
- 8 x 0.4 Inch (20mm) elastic with silicone inlay
- 4 x 0.4 Inch (20mm) rigid with silicone inlay
- 20 x Exo-Clips, specific to X3 climbing aids
- 4 x Velcro joiners, to join kneepads to X3 climbing aids
- Dry bag (Climber) 25.6 Inch x 15.4 Inch (65cm x 39cm)
- Dry bag (Knee Pad) 13.8 Inch x 9.8 Inch (35cm x 25cm)
- Dry bag (Strapping) 9.8 Inch x 7.3 Inch (25cm x 18.5cm)
Be the first to write your review !